Hyperion Therapeutics (NASDAQ: HPTX) shares are surging today following news that its drug RAVICTI was approved by the Food and Drug Administration for the treatment of a rare disease called urea cycle disorder. While RAVICTI isn't the first drug to treat the disease, its convenience is head and shoulders above the existing option. Follow along in the video below as health care bureau chief Brenton Flynn discusses the news and what's next for Hyperion now that RAVICTI is approved.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/23/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- James River Group Holdings (JRVR) Q4 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- The New York Times Reportedly Taps an Insider as Its Next CEO
- How Warren Buffett Addressed Kraft Heinz in Berkshire Hathaway's Annual Shareholder Letter
- Has Polaris Industries Really Conquered Its Off-Road Vehicle Fire Hazard Problem?
- The Constant Thorn in SunPower's Side