In the following video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner discusses famed investor Bill Miller's recent statement that Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) is worth 50% more than where it currently sits at $450. He compares the brand with Nike, saying that it's an incredibly valuable brand with high consumer loyalty. Andrew tells investors why he sees that assessment as right on the money, and that with Apple's powerhouse profitability, its sticky ecosystem, and some potential share price catalysts coming up in the months ahead, it's a raging buy at its current rock-bottom valuation.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
5 Years 51% 36%
17+ years 337% 93%
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 11/12/2019.Join Stock Advisor
- You May Soon Be Able to Buy a Bundle of Streaming Services
- Apple's AR Headset Might Not Be Ready for 2020 After All
- Stock Market News: Uber Co-Founder Sells 20 Million Shares; Is Apple Card Biased?
- Could This One Move Solve Apple's iPhone Problem?
- Apple TV+ Isn't Worth $5 per Month, but It Doesn't Matter