While LeapFrog (NYSE:LF.DL) certainly did beat earnings estimates this quarter, in this video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos tells us that looking only at earnings and revenue would be missing the most important parts of the story. He gives us some of the more important metrics to take away from this report, and tells us why now could be a good time for investors to get in and catch a nice upside. For more on LeapFrog, please read his recent article, which highlights why this is a great company from the perspective of those who invest like business owners.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/21/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Cash Balances Fall as LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Suffers Sales Decline
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Sales, Profits, and Cash Balances Turn Lower
- How to Invest in the Toy Industry (You're Buying Them for Your Kids Anyway)
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Flunking Out
- 3 Things to Watch When LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Reports Earnings