While LeapFrog (UNKNOWN:LF.DL) certainly did beat earnings estimates this quarter, in this video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos tells us that looking only at earnings and revenue would be missing the most important parts of the story. He gives us some of the more important metrics to take away from this report, and tells us why now could be a good time for investors to get in and catch a nice upside. For more on LeapFrog, please read his recent article, which highlights why this is a great company from the perspective of those who invest like business owners.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Feb 13, 2013 at 5:53PM
- Consumer Goods
- Cash Balances Fall as LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Suffers Sales Decline
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Sales, Profits, and Cash Balances Turn Lower
- How to Invest in the Toy Industry (You're Buying Them for Your Kids Anyway)
- Mobile Tech: 3 Up-and-Coming Stocks to Watch
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Flunking Out