It's no secret: Investing in banks can be intimidating. It's a sector with some of the most moving parts on the market, and after the financial crisis of 2008, many investors are staying away from banks altogether. But, not all banks are created equal. In this video, Motley Fool financial analyst Matt Koppenheffer gives those who are new to investing in the banking sector some ideas on the most important things to watch to know what banks you want to have a stake in, and when the right time to buy is.
- Feb 14, 2013 at 3:54PM
- Wells Fargo & Co (WFC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Wells Fargo's Second Quarter Looks Strong Despite the Bank's Challenges
- Sticky Business: How Companies Keep Their Customers
- After Hours: Fiat Chrysler Drives Away, and Facebook's Cryptocurrency Rumor
- Almost Half of Warren Buffett's Stock Portfolio Is in This Industry