The personal and emotional elements of health care have long separated the industry from many of the forces that drive other forms of business. Unfortunately, those same elements have contributed, in part, to the unsustainable path our nation's health-care spending is on. However, in the following video, Brenton Flynn outlines one technology that, if used appropriately, could help patients immensely, while also making our health-care system more cost-efficient.
- Feb 21, 2013 at 4:56PM
- Health Care
- Why Large-Cap Oil Stocks Like ConocoPhillips Surged on Monday
- Wall Street is Wrong About Dow Inc. Here's Why.
- What the Attack on Saudi Arabia's Oil Infrastructure Means for the Oil Market
- Apple Is About to Reveal Facebook's Shady Location Tracking
- This High-Flying Chip Stock’s 5G Opportunity Takes a Hit