Bank of America (NYSE: BAC) still has Countrywide Financial mortgage related clouds hanging over it. In this video, John Maxfield describes what Bank of America has yet to resolve regarding the processing of mortgage foreclosures, the sale of mortgage backed securities to Freddie Mac and Fannie Mae, and most importantly, sales of mortgage-backed securities to private investors.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Feb 21, 2013 at 3:39PM
- Bank of America Was More Efficient Than Wells Fargo for a Second Consecutive Quarter
- What Percentage of American Express Does Warren Buffett Own?
- Does American Express Have a Millennial Problem?
- American Express Reports Higher Third-Quarter Earnings Across the Board
- Regional Strength Lifts Western Alliance