In the following video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner takes a look at some numbers from research firm Canalys, which show interesting trends about the future of the mobile space. Andrew tells investors which devices are predicted to grow the fastest and which may begin to fall by the wayside, as well as the expected winners and losers in the battle for market share dominance in mobile operating systems.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 02/16/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Google Plans to Offer a Free Tier for Its Stadia Game Streaming Service Within "the Next Few Months"
- Why Alphabet Is Even Cheaper Than You Think
- YouTube as a Streaming Hub? Why Such a Deal Could Be Big for Alphabet
- Have Google and Facebook Reached a Tipping Point?
- Alphabet Finally Reveals YouTube Ad Revenue