In this video, Motley Fool energy contributor Tyler Crowe talks to energy analyst Joel South about a new study from the University of Texas that found that some shale gas wells in the U.S. could remain commercially viable until 2030. Tyler tells us why this is particularly good for companies with assets in the Barnett shale, what natural gas prices might look like by 2030, and who stands to benefit most from this news.
- Mar 6, 2013 at 5:32PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Oil Prices Are at Risk of Spiking as the Venezuelan Crisis Deepens
- Chesapeake Energy's 3 Biggest Growth Opportunities
- 4 Reasons Chesapeake Energy's CEO Believes It's on the Right Track
- 5 Impressive Numbers From Chesapeake Energy's Q4 Report
- Chesapeake Energy Corporation (CHK) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript