In this video, Motley Fool energy contributor Tyler Crowe talks to energy analyst Joel South about a new study from the University of Texas that found that some shale gas wells in the U.S. could remain commercially viable until 2030. Tyler tells us why this is particularly good for companies with assets in the Barnett shale, what natural gas prices might look like by 2030, and who stands to benefit most from this news.
Tyler Crowe and Joel South
Mar 6, 2013 at 5:32PM
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 01/26/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Why Chesapeake Energy's Stock Is in Rally Mode Today
- Will This Long-Term Trend Save These Troubled Stocks?
- If You Invested $10,000 in Chesapeake Energy's IPO, This Is How Much Money You'd Have Now
- Why Chesapeake Energy, PG&E, and Kodiak Sciences Jumped Today
- Chesapeake Energy's Stock Surges as Management Buys Time