Blake Bos likes companies with a strong mission statement and a passionate management. In this video, Blake makes the case for Leapfrog (UNKNOWN:LF.DL), an educational multi-media company. The CEO, John Barbour, came out of retirement to lead Leapfrog, and is guiding the company through a variety of changes. So far, these changes are paying off with a 20% increase in revenue. Blake also examines Leapfrog from his favorite perspective: free cash flow divided by enterprise value. Blake is convinced that Leapfrog is a great value investment in a niche multi-media market.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Mar 7, 2013 at 9:13PM
- Consumer Goods
- Cash Balances Fall as LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Suffers Sales Decline
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Sales, Profits, and Cash Balances Turn Lower
- How to Invest in the Toy Industry (You're Buying Them for Your Kids Anyway)
- Mobile Tech: 3 Up-and-Coming Stocks to Watch
- LeapFrog Enterprises Inc. Earnings: Flunking Out