The 4G wireless market in China is growing fast, and that creates opportunity for Alcatel-Lucent. Or does it? In this video, Andrew Tonner describes why he thinks Alcatel is on the outside looking in on this market. To be sure, Alcatel is in the midst of a turnaround, but China may not be a big part of its future. Andrew describes some of the problems Alcatel faces in the Chinese market and looks at the competitors that seem to be winning the 4G wireless battle.
- Mar 9, 2013 at 6:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- New Headwinds Emerge as Nokia Passes Another Milestone in Its Alcatel-Lucent Acquisition
- Why Alcatel-Lucent, Flowers Foods, and Chesapeake Energy Slumped Today
- Nokia Corporation Reports Earnings, Warns of Trouble in China
- Nokia and Alcatel-Lucent Finally Seal the Deal
- Instant Analysis: Nokia Corporation Acquires 80% of Alcatel Lucent SA Stock