In the following video, Motley Fool industrials analyst Blake Bos discusses a Monday full of news for General Electric (NYSE:GE) and its investors. He talks about a $500 million contract the company secured with the Emirates Aluminum Smelter Complex in Abu Dhabi, and he takes a look at Mary Schapiro, who has just been nominated to GE's board of directors.
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Mar 11, 2013 at 7:00PM
- GE Is Giving Up Its Majority Stake in Baker Hughes
- Stock Market News: Baker Hughes Gets Its Independence; Peloton Sets Its IPO Range
- After Hours: Peloton IPO Priced, GE Unloading Baker Hughes
- Why U.S. Renewable Energy Production Declined 1.1% in the First Half of 2019
- Why Shares of General Electric Plunged in August