Last week, the Federal Reserve reported that 17 of the nation's 18 largest banks passed this year's round of stress tests. Among those making the grade was PNC Financial (NYSE:PNC). The question this week, set to be answered on Thursday, is whether the Fed will allow PNC to return more capital to shareholders by means of a higher dividend and/or share buyback program. In the video below, Motley Fool contributor John Maxfield discusses why he thinks the chances of this are good.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Mar 13, 2013 at 4:12PM
- Your Guide to the 10 Biggest Bank Stocks
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Top Bank Stocks to Buy Right Now