Last week, the Federal Reserve reported that 17 of the nation's 18 largest banks passed this year's round of stress tests. Among those making the grade was PNC Financial (NYSE:PNC). The question this week, set to be answered on Thursday, is whether the Fed will allow PNC to return more capital to shareholders by means of a higher dividend and/or share buyback program. In the video below, Motley Fool contributor John Maxfield discusses why he thinks the chances of this are good.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Mar 13, 2013 at 4:12PM
PNC Financial Services
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Top Bank Stocks to Buy Right Now
- PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (The) (PNC) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Why PNC Financial Services Group, Wabash National, and Momenta Pharmaceuticals Slumped Today
- PNC Financial Services Group, Inc. (PNC) Q2 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript