In the following video, Motley Fool financials analyst David Hanson takes a look forward at the upcoming CCAR banking stress test results, which will be the basis upon which the Fed decides whether to grant permission to the banks to expand their capital allocation programs through dividend increases and share repurchases. He takes a look at three of the biggest banks receiving results tomorrow, JP Morgan (NYSE:JPM), Bank of America (NYSE:BAC), and Citigroup (NYSE:C), and gives investors the most likely scenario for what, if any, new capital allocations they can expect.
- Mar 13, 2013 at 6:12PM
- The Fed Is Shaking Up the Bank Industry's Payment System
- The Smartest People on Wall Street Are Buying These 3 Stocks
- These 5 Stocks Have Made Buffett $23 Billion in 2019
- Why Bank of America, Axos Financial, and Bank of New York Mellon Fell More Than 10% in August
- The 11 Biggest Dividend Stocks on the Market