In the following video, Motley Fool consumer goods analyst Blake Bos gives investors three must-have things for anyone basing an investment thesis in a company on a potential turnaround story. He gives us the mindset you should have going into the investment, tells us why the right management for the company is crucial, and gives us a look at why healthy free cash flow is vital. Then he applies these three ideas to three of today's most well-known possible turnarounds: J.C. Penney (NYSE:JCP), Best Buy (NYSE:BBY), and Radioshack (NASDAQOTH:RSHCQ).
The Motley Fool's industrials analyst, I specialize in 3-D printing and also do my best to stay up-to-date in the fields of robotics and oceanic transportation. Follow me on Twitter, Google+, and/or Facebook below for the most important 3-D printing industry developments and other great stories.
- Mar 14, 2013 at 7:00PM
- Consumer Goods
- Have You Looked at Best Buy Stock Lately? You Might Want to Check It Out
- Is Best Buy Risking Its Reputation With Rent-to-Own Rollout?
- Best Buy Stock Surges 14% After Another Big Earnings Beat
- Best Buy Sidesteps the Smartphone Slowdown
- Stock Market Today: Best Buy Reports Solid Holiday Sales and Subscription Growth Fuels Palo Alto Networks