In the following video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner looks at Netflix's (NASDAQ:NFLX) announcement that users in the U.S. will now be able to have a Facebook (NASDAQ:FB) interaction with their Netflix habits, including sharing what they've watched and commenting on friends' activity. Andrew tells us how the company hopes to increase its number of subscribers with this move and retain members longer, in a business where the competition is getting more aggressive by the day.
- Mar 14, 2013 at 12:00AM
- Technology and Telecom
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Here's What to Expect (and Hope For) From the Oculus Quest
- Instagram Takes the Next Step to Conquer "Social Shopping"
- Facebook's Instagram Takes a Major Step Toward E-Commerce
- Warning Signs for Facebook, Uncertainty for Boeing