Samsung will be launching the newest version of its flagship handset, the Galaxy S IV, later today. The device is rumored to be a big improvement, with a larger, higher-resolution screen, and to possibly have some hotly anticipated new features, such as eye-scrolling. What does this event mean for Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL)? In this video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner tells investors that while this certainly won't break Apple by a long shot, it does increase the pressure for Apple's next innovation to be a big one.
- Mar 14, 2013 at 1:30AM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (A shares)
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Why The New York Times Won't Be Joining Apple's News Service Anytime Soon
- Showtime for Apple: What to Expect From Monday's Event
- Approaching $200, Is Apple Stock Still a Buy?
- Can Apple Solve These Consumer Frustrations With Video Streaming?