In the following video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner takes a look at an interesting claim from Russian billionaire investor Yuri Milner, who said Facebook (NASDAQ:FB), Wikipedia, and Google (NASDAQ:GOOGL) were three tech companies that had the staying power to last 100 years. Andrew looks at each of these three institutions of the Internet and tells us which one he thinks could definitely go the distance.
- Mar 16, 2013 at 6:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
Alphabet (A shares)
- Did Alphabet Just Invest in "the Next NVIDIA"?
- Google's Stadia Could Be the Long-Awaited "Netflix of Games"
- Why Google's Stadia Game Streaming Platform Could Fail
- Stock Market Today: FedEx Confirms Concerns About Slowing Global Trade
- With Stadia, Google Could Take Interactive Gaming to the Next Level