One year ago, Apple announced it would spend $45 billion in dividends and stock buybacks. In this video, Fool technology analyst Andrew Tonner discusses why Apple shareholders should expect more payback from Apple's $137 billion cash reserves. Three different scenarios have been debated, and Andrew reviews these and Apple's overall financial health.
- Mar 20, 2013 at 6:33PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Why Apple Won't Be the Next Netflix
- Apple's Video-Streaming Service Might Just Be a Revamped Storefront
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Why The New York Times Won't Be Joining Apple's News Service Anytime Soon
- Showtime for Apple: What to Expect From Monday's Event