BlackBerry's (NYSE:BB) Z10 went on sale in the U.S. on Friday, and the company needs this to be a smash hit if it's going to stay relevant in the smartphone market. Much of its success will rely on the marketing and the company's ability to create buzz for the product among consumers. But has Samsung already stolen BlackBerry's thunder by launching its own new handset this quarter -- the Galaxy S4? In the video below, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner tells us what the future looks like for BlackBerry.
- Mar 22, 2013 at 7:43PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Don't Waste Your Money on Penny Stocks: These 3 Stocks Are Better Buys
- BlackBerry's Cybersecurity Unit Comes Under Investor Fire During the First Quarter
- Weekly Tech Stock News: Key Apple Exec Leaves, Slack Stock Gets a Buy Rating, and More
- BlackBerry Earnings: What You Need to Know
- Why BlackBerry, AeroVironment, and Global Blood Therapeutics Slumped on Wednesday