One year ago, Apple instituted a dividend. In this video, Andrew Tonner discusses how Apple might return more if its $137 billion cash hoard to investors. A dividend increase certainly looks likely, as does a stock buyback. Will the company borrow money at today's low interest rates to fund activities and return cash to shareholders? Will it issue preferred shares? Apple has flexibility, and Andrew addresses different strategies on how some of its cash may find its way back to investors.
- Mar 23, 2013 at 11:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- The Apple Heart Study Was Successful at Detecting a Life-Threatening Condition
- IDC: Wearables Volumes to Approach 200 Million This Year
- Apple's Latest iPads Could Help Keep the Momentum Going
- 2 Big iPad Updates Revealed: Here's the Skinny on Apple's Latest-Model Tablets
- 3 Top U.S. Stocks to Watch in March