This week is an absolutely crucial week for BlackBerry(NYSE:BB). The company's powerful new handset, the Z10, was launched on AT&T (NYSE:T) on Friday, and it's due to launch with Verizon (NYSE:VZ) and T-Mobile this week. In this video, Motley Fool tech and telecom analyst Andrew Tonner tells investors why a big win for the company here is vital as it struggles to stay relevant in a market dominated by iOS and Android phones. Andrew also gives us a preliminary look at how the company is performing in terms of sales.
- Mar 26, 2013 at 10:00PM
- Technology and Telecom
- BlackBerry’s Patent Cases Against Facebook and Snap Are Crumbling
- Don't Waste Your Money on Penny Stocks: These 3 Stocks Are Better Buys
- BlackBerry's Cybersecurity Unit Comes Under Investor Fire During the First Quarter
- Weekly Tech Stock News: Key Apple Exec Leaves, Slack Stock Gets a Buy Rating, and More
- BlackBerry Earnings: What You Need to Know