A recent oil discovery in the Gulf of Mexico highlights the growing amount of oil found in ultra-deepwater. This is a huge advantage for companies who own the rigs doing the drilling because they're able to charge as much as $600,000 per day for their services. Erin Miller sat down with Motley Fool contributor Travis Hoium to talk about how drilling trends are changing and who could benefit from this increased activity in the ultra-deepwater.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Join Stock Advisor
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 06/24/2021.
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Why Torchlight Energy Stock Fell 28% in Early Trading Today
- These 3 Dividend Stocks Offer Big-Time Income Upside Potential
- Fuel Cell Stocks Are More Than 40% Off Their 2021 Highs -- Time to Buy?
- This High-Yield Stock's Buying Binge Could Pay Big Dividends
- Here's Why Torchlight Energy Resources Stock Skyrocketed Today