PNC Financial (NYSE:PNC) is one of the nation's most popular regional banks. Based in Pittsburgh, it operates more than 2,900 branches across 19 states and the District of Columbia. It has $305 billion of assets on its balance sheet and approximately $336 billion in assets under management or administration. But while these are impressive figures, do they make PNC a good stock to buy? Motley Fool contributor John Maxfield discusses this question in the video below.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Apr 15, 2013 at 12:36PM
- Your Guide to the 10 Biggest Bank Stocks
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- PNC Financial Services Group Inc (PNC) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 3 Top Bank Stocks to Buy Right Now