Hershey (NYSE:HSY) is instituting a management shake-up this week.
On Wednesday, the self-proclaimed "largest producer of quality chocolate in North America" announced that effective May 13:
- Chief Financial Officer and Chief Administrative Officer Humberto P. Alfonso will become president of the company's International operations.
- David W. Tacka will take over Alfonso's duties as chief financial officer on that date.
- New hire Waheed Zaman will take over as chief administrative officer more quickly, on April 29.
- Chief Growth Officer Michele G. Buck will be promoted to president of the North America division.
- Chief Commercial Officer D. Michael Wege will be promoted to chief growth and marketing officer.
- Current U.S. business head E. Daniel Vucovich will take Wege's place, promoted to chief commercial officer.
Hershey shares closed down 2.1% at $89.34 in Wednesday trading, ahead of these announcements.
Fool contributor Rich Smith and The Motley Fool have no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.