Big business has quickly become the driving force behind alternative fuel transportation. Many companies are jumping at the chance to switch their fleet vehicles away from running on diesel fuel that is dirtier -- and more expensive -- than natural gas. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy points out one telecommunications company that is a surprise leader in fleet conversion, and highlights the efforts of a few other companies.
- May 1, 2013 at 1:15PM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
Clean Energy Fuels
United Parcel Service
- Clean Energy Fuels' Growth Gauge Reads "Full"
- Why Clean Energy Fuels Stock Dropped 7% Today
- Why Oaktree Capital Group, Guardant Health, and Clean Energy Fuels Jumped Today
- Here's Why Clean Energy Fuels Stock Is Surging 26% Today
- Clean Energy Fuels Corp (CLNE) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript