In the video below, Motley Fool energy analysts Joel South and Taylor Muckerman talk about what Chesapeake Energy's (OTC:CHKA.Q) new strategy is going to look like, now that Aubrey McClendon is no longer the CEO. Joel discusses how the new strategy is a shift from an all-growth focus to one of maximizing the company's current resources, and he tells investors what led the new Chesapeake Energy to hit a strong quarter this quarter, and get back in the black.
Joel South and Taylor Muckerman
May 1, 2013 at 5:50PM
Joel is a University of Washington graduate and covers energy and materials for The Motley Fool. Be sure to follow The Motley Fool's energy and materials Twitter for all your energy and materials coverage. Follow @tmfenergy
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/29/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Energy Transfer Gets Government Backing in Contract Dispute With Chesapeake Energy
- How Chesapeake Energy's Bankruptcy Could Affect Pipeline Stocks
- Chesapeake Energy Just Declared Bankruptcy: What Happens Next
- When a Company Pays for Stadium Naming Rights, Is It Time to Cut and Run On Its Stock?
- Why Chesapeake Energy Stock Fell 10% on June 29