Low natural gas liquids prices have persisted for over a year now, wreaking havoc on midstream companies. Some diverse outfits are able to mitigate losses with strong earnings from other segments. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy takes a look at Enterprise Products Partners' (NYSE:EPD) first-quarter results and discusses how NGL prices affected earnings, and how these prices have affected other midstream companies in the past.
- May 1, 2013 at 11:38AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
Enterprise Products Partners
Kinder Morgan Energy Partners
- 3 Things to Watch With Enterprise Products Partners in 2019
- Enterprise Products Partners Is Working to Solve What Could Become an Overwhelming Problem
- Better Buy: Kinder Morgan vs. Plains All American Pipeline
- Is Enterprise Products Partners a Buy?
- 6 Stocks to Buy With Dividends Yielding More Than 6%