In the video below, Fool energy analysts Joel South and Taylor Muckerman discuss Phillips 66 (NYSE:PSX). The company, like many U.S. refiners, has had strong performance recently due to high margins from an abundance of cheap feedstock. The company beat on its earnings report and was able to maintain the strong margins investors were hoping for. Joel tells investors what Phillips 66's plans are for the near future, and what the company's distributions to shareholders will look like over the coming year.
Joel is a University of Washington graduate and covers energy and materials for The Motley Fool. Be sure to follow The Motley Fool's energy and materials Twitter for all your energy and materials coverage. Follow @tmfenergy
- 3 Warren Buffett Stocks Worth Buying Now
- This Oil Stock Is Giving Back Loads of Cash to Its Investors
- Why Refiners Valero Energy Corporation, Phillips 66, and Marathon Petroleum All Rose Double Digits in January
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- 5 Top Oil Stocks to Buy in 2019