In the following video, Fool analyst John Reeves discusses one particularly rational analysis of Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL), done by Aswath Damodaran on his Musings on Markets website. John discusses where Aswath currently values shares of Apple, what he saw as the good news and the bad news for the company, and why there's some fear that Apple may follow in the footsteps of other tech giants facing serious headwinds in a maturing market, such as Dell (UNKNOWN:UNKNOWN) or Microsoft (NASDAQ:MSFT).
- May 6, 2013 at 10:30PM
- Technology and Telecom
- Apple's Video-Streaming Service Might Just Be a Revamped Storefront
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Why The New York Times Won't Be Joining Apple's News Service Anytime Soon
- Showtime for Apple: What to Expect From Monday's Event
- Approaching $200, Is Apple Stock Still a Buy?