Given the overall performance of the midstream industry during the past year and a half, a company that repeatedly offers up a poor performance come earnings time is going to stand out. Enbridge Energy Partners (NYSE:EEP) is one such company. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy takes a quick look at what is hurting EEP, how it compares to its midstream peers, and whether or not this master limited partnership has a bright future ahead of it.
- May 10, 2013 at 7:59AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Is Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. a Buy?
- Better Buy: Enbridge Energy Partners LP vs. Spectra Energy Partners LP
- While This 15%-Yielder's Q1 Results Looked Solid, What's Coming Down the Pipeline Isn't Clear
- Why Enbridge Energy Partners, L.P. Is Slumping Today
- Is This Tax Change a Crushing Blow to MLPs?