It's a question we've all heard for many years now: What will Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-B) look like when Warren Buffett and Charlie Munger are gone? Motley Fool analysts Joe Magyer and Rex Moore were at the annual meeting in Omaha, and they offer their take on this important question. In part two of this series, Joe says the company's great assets and great managers will be there for decades to come.
May 10, 2013 at 9:44AM
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/22/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- BOK Financial Corp (BOKF) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Hope Bancorp, Inc. (HOPE) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Nasdaq Notches Q3 Beats, Declares Dividend, and Names a New CFO
- Rexford Industrial Realty Inc (REXR) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript
- Pinnacle Financial Partners Inc (PNFP) Q3 2020 Earnings Call Transcript