Royal Dutch Shell and ExxonMobil both recently announced incredibly expensive, incredibly ambitious offshore projects in the Gulf of Mexico. The massive oil reserves that exist beneath the ocean floor are increasingly being targeted by the oil majors in their quest to increase production. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy looks at the company's behind three new offshore innovations that will make big oil's big challenge safer, and more efficient.
- May 10, 2013 at 11:30AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Why Intercept Pharmaceuticals, PG&E, and Superior Energy Services Jumped Today
- Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Shares of Superior Energy Services Skyrocket on Earnings Beat
- Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- These 4 Oil Services Companies All Saw Double-Digit Declines in March: Here's Why