Royal Dutch Shell and ExxonMobil both recently announced incredibly expensive, incredibly ambitious offshore projects in the Gulf of Mexico. The massive oil reserves that exist beneath the ocean floor are increasingly being targeted by the oil majors in their quest to increase production. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy looks at the company's behind three new offshore innovations that will make big oil's big challenge safer, and more efficient.
- May 10, 2013 at 11:30AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- Superior Energy Services Inc (SPN) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Shares of Superior Energy Services Skyrocket on Analyst Upgrade
- Superior Energy Services' Stock Drops on Disappointing Earnings
- Superior Energy Services (SPN) Q1 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- Why Intercept Pharmaceuticals, PG&E, and Superior Energy Services Jumped Today