Each year, the Ira Sohn conference is held in order to give hedge-fund gurus a forum to share stock ideas in order to benefit the Ira Sohn Foundation, which funds research into pediatric cancer. In the video below, Motley Fool contributor John Reeves dives into some of the recommendations from last year, and tells investors how they performed. He then talks about some of this year's recommended stock picks, and gives investors his take on those investments.
- May 10, 2013 at 5:44PM
Oil States International
Chipotle Mexican Grill
Procter & Gamble
- Tech Stocks This Week: Apple Rises, Instagram Launches Checkout Feature, and More
- Why The New York Times Won't Be Joining Apple's News Service Anytime Soon
- Showtime for Apple: What to Expect From Monday's Event
- Approaching $200, Is Apple Stock Still a Buy?
- Can Apple Solve These Consumer Frustrations With Video Streaming?