In the following video, Fool.com energy contributors Tyler Crowe and Aimee Duffy discuss what this earnings season shows us about the continuing boom in the American oil-refining industry. Tyler goes into what the earnings reports for Valero Energy (NYSE:VLO) and Marathon Petroleum (NYSE:MPC) looked like and highlights how both companies were able to exceed expectations based on the continuing glut of available cheap crude, and he tells us what he's going to be looking for to get a clearer picture of where the industry as a whole is heading.
- May 11, 2013 at 8:55AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- 3 Embarrassingly Cheap Dividend Stocks
- Why Refiners Valero Energy Corporation, Phillips 66, and Marathon Petroleum All Rose Double Digits in January
- 1 EPA Rule Change Might Lift These Ethanol Stocks Soon
- Valero Energy Churns Out Another Great Quarterly Result
- Valero Energy Corp (VLO) Q4 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript