In the following video, Fool contributor Maxxwell Chatsko talks with health care analyst Max Macaluso and recaps the latest earnings results from the pharmaceutical industry. These companies each saw healthy gains in operating results and have big upcoming launches, such as Invokana from Johnson & Johnson (NYSE:JNJ) and Eliquis from Pfizer (NYSE:PFE). Nonetheless, investors will need to keep a long-term focus when viewing these complex pharmaceutical giants.
Maxx Chatsko and Max Macaluso
May 13, 2013 at 1:50PM
Maxx has been a contributor to Fool.com since 2013. He graduated from the State University of New York College of Environmental Science and Forestry (2012) with a Bachelor of Science in Bioprocess Engineering and from Carnegie Mellon University (2016) with a Master of Science in Materials Science & Engineering.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/27/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Could Some Coronavirus Vaccines Be Left Out in the Cold?
- Investors Betting on a Coronavirus Vaccine Better Know Who Gets First Dibs in Global Pact
- 3 Dirt-Cheap Dividend Stocks to Buy Today
- Will the Coronavirus Vaccine Market Be Winner-Take-All?
- What's the Best Way to Invest in Coronavirus Vaccine Stocks?