To recover from the financial crisis, investment banks like Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) and Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) needed capital and credibility. They turned to Berkshire Hathaway(NYSE:BRK-B) for both, giving Warren Buffett incredible leverage to set the terms of his investments.
- May 14, 2013 at 6:08PM
- Why This 4.7%-Yielding Dividend Stock Is a Great Long-Term Buy
- Tech Stock News: Earnings From VMware, Salesforce, and Intuit
- Most Americans Haven't Increased Their Retirement Plan Contributions This Year, Data Shows
- Disney World Needs to Fix Its Fading Theme Park
- This Natural Gas Stock Has a Weird Solution to Its Current Problem