To recover from the financial crisis, investment banks like Goldman Sachs (NYSE:GS) and Bank of America (NYSE:BAC) needed capital and credibility. They turned to Berkshire Hathaway(NYSE:BRK-B) for both, giving Warren Buffett incredible leverage to set the terms of his investments.
- May 14, 2013 at 6:08PM
Berkshire Hathaway (A shares)
Berkshire Hathaway (B shares)
Bank of America
- Have You Looked at Best Buy Stock Lately? You Might Want to Check It Out
- Ask a Fool: Is a 401(k) Loan a Good Idea?
- Ask a Fool: Why Did the Stock Market Move So Much After the Federal Reserve Meeting?
- Amazon's Next Move to Boost Its Advertising Business
- Uber vs. Lyft: Which Is the Better Autonomous Vehicle Company?