In the following video, Motley Fool financial analyst Matt Koppenheffer takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "Is there someone that follows Buffett's principles of investing that is not part of Berkshire Hathaway (NYSE:BRK-A) (NYSE:BRK-B)? Some protege of his that may have gone out on his own, but invests the way he learned from Buffett?"
- May 15, 2013 at 6:14PM
- Investment Firm Loses Faith in Buffett, Sells $123 Million in Berkshire Hathaway Stock
- 2 Top Stocks to Buy During a Market Downturn
- 87% of Warren Buffett's Portfolio Is in These 3 Sectors
- Is This What's Holding Berkshire Hathaway Stock Back?
- Why Warren Buffett-Owned StoneCo Stock Jumped 16% in September