At yesterday's annual Annaly Capital (NYSE:NLY) shareholders meeting, a measure to externalize the company's management was voted upon and passed. In the following video, Motley Fool financial analysts David Hanson and Matt Koppenheffer discuss what this move means for shareholders, and why David thinks it shows that Annaly has one of the best management teams in the mortgage REIT sector today.
Motley Fool Returns
Discounted offers are only available to new members. Stock Advisor will renew at the then current list price. Stock Advisor list price is $199 per year.
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/16/2021.
Average returns of all recommendations since inception. Cost basis and return based on previous market day close.
- Got $100,000? These Dividend Stocks Can Collectively Net You Almost $8,700 in Annual Income
- Is There Danger Ahead for These 2 High-Yield Dividend Stocks?
- Annaly Capital Increases Exposure to Credit Risk as Agency Spreads Widen
- These Are 3 REITs You Should Be Buying Now
- 2 Stocks to Supplement Your Social Security Income