Another day, another master limited partnership IPO. The flurry of activity this year -- eight IPOs on the NYSE alone -- makes it that much easier to lose sight of a potential winner. In this video, Fool.com contributor Aimee Duffy discusses the two most recent announcements and gives her pick for 2013's best MLP spin-off.
- Jun 20, 2013 at 11:20AM
- Energy, Materials, and Utilities
- If You Think This Energy Company's 3.5% Dividend Yield Is Attractive, You Should Check Out Its MLP
- Better Buy: Kinder Morgan Canada vs. Phillips 66 Partners
- Phillips 66 (PSX) Q2 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- A Conversation on ESG and Sustainability With As You Sow CEO Andrew Behar
- An Investor's Guide to Refinery Stocks