One of the most hotly debated topics in all of tech investing is whether Apple (NASDAQ:AAPL) still remains a buy today, especially given the massive slide its shares have seen over the last several months. And while skepticism toward the Cupertino giant is more than understandable, Apple's shares have only gotten more attractive as they've fallen. So what's the right play here? In this edition of our Ask a Fool series, Fool contributor Andrew Tonner breaks down why he think Apple remains one of the more attractive buys in tech today.
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 09/21/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- After Years of Setbacks, Apple Launches Online Sales in India This Week
- Warren Buffett's 3 Best-Performing Stocks So Far This Year: Are They Buys Now?
- Tech Stocks This Week: Snowflake Goes Public, Apple Falls, and More
- There Are 130 Video Apps That Get Apple's Reduced Cut
- Not That Apple Cares, but iPad Air 4 Will Cannibalize iPad Pro