The Motley Fool recommends UnitedHealth Group. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Aug 11, 2013 at 3:00PM
There's an article out by Joshua Green in Bloomberg Businessweek describing how Twitter is out to destroy Obamacare. It highlights how Twitter sentiment is wildly against the law, but that the enthusiasm of the Affordable Care Act's opponents may not manifest itself in the real world in a way that jeopardizes its implementation.
However, that doesn't mean Obamacare is out of the woods. There are very real threats that could undermine the law's chances of success. One is participation of young people and the choice to opt out of insurance exchanges, while another focuses on data security.
In this video, health-care analyst David Williamson discusses how these threats could manifest and affect the law, as well as how they are affecting the business decisions of managed-care companies.
- Aug 11, 2013 at 3:00PM
- Health Care
- Why CASI Pharmaceuticals Inc. Is Rocketing Higher Today
- Biogen Inc (BIIB) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Quest Diagnostics Inc (DGX) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Centene Corporation (CNC) Q3 2018 Earnings Conference Call Transcript
- Marijuana Stocks Are Crashing -- Here's What to Do Now