Shares of Dow component Merck (NYSE:MRK) are up more than 15% since the start of the year, and the company has reported mixed results lately; the sting of the FDA's rejection of its experimental insomnia drug was partially offset by investor excitement around data from a new cancer-fighting PD-1 drug, but the company has many more therapeutics in clinical development. As investors continue to watch Merck's drug development efforts, which therapeutics and events should they be focusing on? In the following video from The Motley Fool's health-care show Market Checkup, health-care analysts David Williamson and Max Macaluso discuss the upcoming catalysts that Merck investors can't ignore.
- Aug 30, 2013 at 6:32PM
- Health Care
- Why Dick's Is Opening New Physical Locations in the Online Age
- ServisFirst Bancshares Inc (SFBS) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript
- CEO Departures Reach a Record High and Cautionary Tales for Real Estate Investors
- 3 Reasons Fitbit Would Be Better Off Acquired
- Del Taco Restaurants Inc (TACO) Q3 2019 Earnings Call Transcript