In this video as part of our Ask a Fool series, Motley Fool One advisor Jason Moser takes a question from a Fool reader, who asks, "Why would a winning stock that has had a good run and now makes up a bigger portion of your portfolio, mean that there is a greater risk? Heard this argument on Market Foolery the other day. Doesn't make sense to me."
Motley Fool Returns
Stock Advisor S&P 500
Stock Advisor launched in February of 2002. Returns as of 10/24/2020.Join Stock Advisor
Cumulative Growth of a $10,000 Investment in Stock Advisor Calculated by Time-Weighted Return
- Even Apple Is a Penny Stock With Fractional Shares
- How to Manage Concentrated Positions in High-Flying Stocks Like Apple
- The S&P 500 Was Down 4% in September. Keep Buying Anyway
- The Secret to Measuring Value for Companies Like CrowdStrike or Apple
- Did Apple and Tesla Stock Splits Signal the Stock Market Top?