In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief. Today's topics:
- BlackBerry fails to seal the deal with Fairfax Financial.
- Ahead of Twitter's initial public offering on Thursday, the company raises its offering price.
- Apple didn't announce data for iPad Air's launch weekend. Is Apple trying to ignore bad numbers, or avoid inaccurate comparisons to last year?
- T-Mobile, the No. 4 telecom provider, reports third-quarter earnings on Tuesday.
- NVIDIA reports earnings on Thursday. Can its Tegra business start to make greater gains?
- Finally, Google may be planning a tablet onslaught for the holiday quarter. Your move, Apple.
Erin Kennedy owns shares of Apple. Evan Niu, CFA, owns shares of Apple and LinkedIn. The Motley Fool recommends Apple, Facebook, Google, Intel, LinkedIn, and NVIDIA and owns shares of Apple, Facebook, Google, Intel, and LinkedIn. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.