In today's episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief. Today's topics:
- BlackBerry fails to seal the deal with Fairfax Financial.
- Ahead of Twitter's initial public offering on Thursday, the company raises its offering price.
- Apple didn't announce data for iPad Air's launch weekend. Is Apple trying to ignore bad numbers, or avoid inaccurate comparisons to last year?
- T-Mobile, the No. 4 telecom provider, reports third-quarter earnings on Tuesday.
- NVIDIA reports earnings on Thursday. Can its Tegra business start to make greater gains?
- Finally, Google may be planning a tablet onslaught for the holiday quarter. Your move, Apple.