It's no secret that Wal-Mart (NYSE:WMT) has been struggling over the last few years. Thanks to increased competition from the likes of Amazon.com (NASDAQ:AMZN) and Costco (NASDAQ:COST), same-store sales at the nation's largest retailer have fallen at an alarming rate. Despite this, Motley Fool contributor John Maxfield thinks there's one big reason that investors can still be confident about the future of the company.
I write about banks, trying my best to balance the good and the bad.
- Nov 5, 2013 at 4:50PM
- Consumer Goods
- Walmart Has a Plan to Dominate the Online Grocery Business (and It's Working)
- Walmart's Going After Another Pillar of Amazon's Business
- Where Will Walmart Be in 5 Years?
- Walmart's $98 Delivery Subscription Could Take on Amazon and Target
- Stock Market News: Kroger, Walmart Fight to Win the Grocery Wars