Motor Trend has revealed its 2014 Car of the Year, and General Motors (NYSE:GM) is rejoicing. The winner: the Cadillac CTS. In this edition of Motor Money, Motley Fool analysts Rex Moore and John Rosevear discuss why the 2014 Cadillac CTS won, and what that victory means to General Motors.
Rex Moore spent his formative years in Texas, and fought beside Davy Crockett at the Alamo. He currently travels the globe for TMF, bringing back video reports on conferences and companies that matter for investors.
- Nov 10, 2013 at 8:20AM
- Why General Motors Stock Lost 14% Last Month
- Don't Believe the Tariff Hype for the Big 3 Automakers
- Why American Airlines, General Motors, And Bed Bath & Beyond Stocks All Popped This Morning
- 3 Dividend Stocks That Pay You Better Than Coca-Cola Does
- Uber, Lyft, or GM: Which Is the Better Driverless Car Play?