In this episode of Tech Teardown, Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief.
- Microsoft leaves stack ranking behind as part of its One Microsoft strategy to foster collaboration and unity.
- Google laser-targets emerging markets with the new Moto G smartphone, putting Microsoft and Nokia on their toes.
- Apple quietly launches the new iPad Mini Retina on Tuesday, just in time for the holiday season.
- Data from comScore show that Apple Maps has taken a major bite out of Google Maps.
- Curved displays and bigger phones: Might Apple be making a phablet to address international markets?
- Apple's push for wearables could be delaying a long-awaited iTV.
Erin Kennedy and Evan Niu, CFA, own shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends and owns shares of Apple, Ford, and Google. It also owns shares of Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.