In this episode of Tech Teardown , Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief. Among the topivs:
- Sony's PlayStation 4 sold 1 million units upon its release, but should investors be worried about technical glitches?
- What will outgoing Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's legacy ultimately be?
- Pandora reports earnings on Thursday. Will the music streaming star be able to show success in scalability?
- It's being reported Apple may have acquired PrimeSense. It this a harbinger of the long-awaited iTV?
- Google's rumored to be getting yet another Nexus tablet out the door.
Erin Kennedy and Evan Niu, CFA, both own shares of Apple. The Motley Fool recommends Apple, Google, and Pandora Media ad owns shares of Apple, Google, and Microsoft. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools don't all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.