In this episode of Tech Teardown , Erin Kennedy discusses the latest developments in the tech sector with Evan Niu, CFA, our tech and telecom bureau chief. Among the topivs:
- Sony's PlayStation 4 sold 1 million units upon its release, but should investors be worried about technical glitches?
- What will outgoing Microsoft CEO Steve Ballmer's legacy ultimately be?
- Pandora reports earnings on Thursday. Will the music streaming star be able to show success in scalability?
- It's being reported Apple may have acquired PrimeSense. It this a harbinger of the long-awaited iTV?
- Google's rumored to be getting yet another Nexus tablet out the door.