Fool contributor Johnny Chen has no position in any stocks mentioned. The Motley Fool has no position in any of the stocks mentioned. Try any of our Foolish newsletter services free for 30 days. We Fools may not all hold the same opinions, but we all believe that considering a diverse range of insights makes us better investors. The Motley Fool has a disclosure policy.
Johnny Chen is a very common name, with an uncommon background. Born overseas, raised near Metro Washington DC, educated (and accumulating too many degrees) in Virginia, Kentucky, Massachusetts, and California, Johnny Chen finds himself somewhat surprised that friends and colleagues come to him seeking investment advice. After many comments along the lines of "You really should write down what you said and publish it," he's decided to finally take that step.
- Nov 18, 2013 at 1:06PM
- Consumer Goods
Grand Canyon Education
- The Power of Dividends in 3 Charts: Highlighting NVIDIA and American Water Works Stocks
- Why Medtronic Is Buying This Growing Robotics Company
- Here's Why Galapagos NV Is Skyrocketing 18.3% Today
- Gilead Sciences Reports Market-Moving News
- Here's What's Behind Arrowhead Pharmaceuticals' Soaring 41.8% Today