Nissan promises more than one self-driving vehicle on the market by 2020. Meanwhile, a General Motors (NYSE:GM) official tells a House panel we won't see any for the foreseeable future. What are the odds that there will be a self-driving vehicle on the market in seven years? John Rosevear and Rex Moore give their take in this segment of Motor Money.
- Nov 27, 2013 at 9:54AM
- Recent Acquisitions by Google, Salesforce, and Intel Seem a Little Desperate
- This Chinese Start-Up Is Poaching Facebook and Google’s Leaders
- A Foolish Take: These 4 Digital Assistants Dominate the US Market
- 3 Top Artificial Intelligence Stocks to Watch in June
- 3 Stocks to Buy and Hold for the Next 50 Years